Endocrine Therapy With or Without Anti-VEGF Therapy: A Randomized, Phase III Trial of Endocrine Therapy Alone or Endocrine Therapy Plus Bevacizumab (NSC 704865; IND 7921) for Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of pooled-analysis (n=749) using data from two randomized trials (LEA and CALGB 40503), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of a genome-wide association study (n=210) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology