A pilot trial will assess the bioequivalence of ondansetron administered as a orally dissolving thin film strip [Zuplenz; MonoSol Rx, Strativa Pharmaceuticals] and as an orally dissolving tablet [Zofran; GlaxoSmithKline] for the prevention of nausea and vomiting induced by moderate or highly emetogenic chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Nausea and vomiting; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MonoSol Rx; Par Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Aquestive Therapeutics media release, MonoSol Rx changed its name to Aquestive Therapeutics
- 02 Dec 2008 New source identified and integrated (media release from Strativa)
- 25 Feb 2008 New trial record.