A Multicenter, Open Label, Phase II Trial Evaluating Docetaxel (Taxotere) + Anthracycline (Epirubicin or Doxorubicin) x 4 Cycles Followed by Docetaxel (T) Single Agent x 4 Cycles as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Her2 Negative Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Relapsed Greater Than or Equal to 12 Months From Completion of Neoadjuvant/Adjuvant Taxotere-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2009 Planned end date (Apr 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.