A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, 2 Period Crossover, Multicenter Study to Assess the Effect of Indacaterol (300 microg o.d.) on Exercise Endurance in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 May 2010 Results presented at 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (90) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed 1 Jan 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History