A phase II study of gemcitabine, oxaliplatin and bevacizumab followed by 5-fluorouracil [fluorouracil], oxaliplatin, bevacizumab and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.