Phase 2 Study Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 3 Doses of Doxycycline as Compared to Placebo in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Facial Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Actual patient numbers (257) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.