Two-Year Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Risedronate Therapy Administered 35 mg Once A Week in Men With Osteoporosis for 2 Years Followed by a 2 Year Open Label Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis; Osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Results of the 2-year open-label extension study published in Bone.
- 01 Mar 2009 Results of a pharmacogenomics substudy published in Calcified Tissue International, 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History