Phase II, Multi-Centre, Open-Label Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Intrapatient Dose Escalation of Sorafenib as First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Dec 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety of sorafenib in treatment-naive patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma published in the BJU International.
- 03 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004057).
- 25 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.