A Phase I Study Evaluating Bronchial Artery Infusion (BAI) of Gemcitabine in Recurrent or Progressive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (4) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.