Randomized Open-Label Phase 2 Study of Low Dose DACOGEN (Decitabine) for Injection in Patients with Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Feb 2013 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-improvement-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History