A Multi-Center Phase 2 Study of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Trap as a Single Agent in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2007 to 1 Mar 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.