Risk-Adapted Therapy for Young Children With Embryonal Brain Tumors, Choroid Plexus Carcinoma, High Grade Glioma or Ependymoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Erlotinib; Etoposide; Methotrexate; Vinblastine; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Brain cancer; CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Neuroepithelial neoplasms; Oligodendroglioma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours; Rhabdoid tumour
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2023 to 30 Apr 2023.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.