A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multicenter Phase 2 Study With a Lead in Phase of Erlotinib With or Without SNDX-275 in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Carcinoma After Failure In Up to Two Prior Chemotherapeutic Regimens for Advanced Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE-401
- 30 Apr 2012 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology according to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2011 Biomarker analysis presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History