A phase I/II dose escalation study assessing the toxicity and efficacy of 153-samarium-EDTMP [samarium-153 ethylenediaminetetramethylenephosphonate] in place of TBI [total body irradiation] in the conditioning regimen for PBSCT [peripheral blood stem cell transplants] for patients with multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Samarium 153 lexidronam (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2008 New trial record.