Phase II Study of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil), Low Frequency Dexamethasone and Revlimid (Dd-R) [lenalidomide] in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.