Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Assessing the Effect of Eszopiclone on Initial Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Compliance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Eszopiclone (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CPAP-ASAP
- 25 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2009.