Phase II Clinical Study on SyB L-0501 [bendamustine] in Patients With Indolent B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Mantle Cell Lymphoma (Multicenter, Open-Label Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SymBio Pharmaceuticals
- 21 May 2008 The projected timeline for NDA filing is now expected to be in the 4th quarter of 2009, due to the rapid pace of patient enrollment, according to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 May 2008 Enrollment of study patients with mantle cell lymphoma is progressing at a good pace; target numbers are expected to be reached in the near future, according to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals .
- 21 May 2008 Enrollment of patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma completed ahead of the predicted 15 months and within 5 months of study start, according to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.