Open-Label, Randomized, 3-Arm, Phase 3B Clinical Study to Investigate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Concomitant Administration of Group C Meningococcal Polysaccharide-Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate (MenC-TT) Vaccine and 7-Valent Pneumococcal CRM197-Conjugate Vaccine (PCV7) in Toddlers Previously Immunized During Infancy With PCV7
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial meningitis; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 09 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2007-004276-39).
- 06 Jan 2010 Actual end date (December 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (330) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.