A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Single-Center Study to Evaluate the Consistency of Three Consecutive Lots of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced in Embryonated Hen Eggs in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 to 49 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jan 2010 Actual number of patients (1507) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History