Memantine for the Long Term Management of Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Alzheimer's disease (MAIN-AD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary) ; Haloperidol; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAIN-AD
- 30 Jan 2014 According to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record accrual to date is 100%
- 27 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2011 to 10 Jun 2011 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 27 Oct 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 62% to 100%.