A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine in HIV-1-Infected Females.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.