An Open Label Study of Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders [ASD].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAIRS
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.