Randomized, Multicenter, Two-Arm, Open-Label, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Satisfaction in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Subjects Transitioning to Rebif New Formulation From Rebif (Interferon Beta-1a) [subcutaneously injected, 44mcg three-times-weekly] With Ibuprofen PRN [when necessary] or as Prophylaxis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFER
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA; Merck Serono
- 13 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint results presented at ECTRIMS/ACTRIMS/LACTRIMS
- 29 Feb 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History