An open-label, multi-center, patient handling study of mometasone furoate/formoterol fumarate [mometasone/formoterol] MDI [metered dose inhaler] with an integrated dose counter in adolescent and adult subjects and adult with asthma or COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.