Allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation with HLA [human leukocyte antigen]-matched donors: a phase II randomized study comparing 2 nonmyeloablative conditionings.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.