The use of finasteride to reduce hematuria and hematospermia following TRUS [transrectal ultrasound] prostate biopsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Finasteride (Primary)
- Indications Haematuria; Haemospermia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.