A one-year randomized, prospective, parallel, open comparison of subjective well-being in schizophrenic out-patients treated with quetiapine XR (Seroquel XR) or oral risperidone at flexible dose in a naturalistic setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVER
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Apr 2012 Trial locations identified as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History