Randomized Phase 2 Trial Of AG013736 [axitinib] Or Bevacizumab In Combination With Paclitaxel And Carboplatin As First Line Treatment For Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History