A Pilot Phase II combination study of Taxotere (Docetaxel) and Erbitux (Cetuximab) as a NEOadjuvant therapy in patients with "triple-negative" (HR and Her2 negative) operable breast cancer. TENEO Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TENEO
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial investigators added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.