Investigation of ranibizumab for the treatment of persistent diabetic neovascularization as assessed by super wide-field angiography (optos).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2008 New trial record.