A randomized trial evaluating low-dose intracoronary adjunctive tenecteplase during primary PCI [percutaneous coronary intervention] for ST-elevation myocardial infarction (ICE-T).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tenecteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICE-T; ICE-T-TIMI49
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.