Parallel, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in adults for the sublingual-oral immunotherapy (SLIT) of allergic rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma caused by ragweed pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Greer Laboratories
- 06 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2008 Enrolment completed according to Greer media release.
- 27 Jun 2008 Status changed from recuiting to in progress according to Greer media release.