Does the Response to a Nasal Decongestant Test Predict the Outcome to Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis With Nasonex?
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov