BrUOG-BR-211B q3week Carboplatin With Weekly Abraxane and Trastuzumab As Neoadjuvant Therapy in Resectable and Unresectable HER2+ (Stage IIa-IIIb) Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing mitochondrial gene fusions in breast cancer by RNA sequencing of pre and post treatment breast cancer samples obtained from neoadjuvant clinical trials BrUOG 211A/211B, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.