The Influence of Raltegravir (MK-0518) on the Pharmacokinetics of Single-Dose Lamotrigine in Healthy Male Subjects (GRANOLA).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine; Raltegravir
- Indications Epilepsy; HIV-1 infections; Seizures
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms GRANOLA
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 21 Dec 2011 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Jan 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History