A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study evaluating effects of intranasal JNJ-17166864 on symptoms of allergic rhinitis in adult men or women allergic to mountain cedar pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 17166864 (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (74) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2008 New trial record.