SAFETY AND PROOF OF PRINCIPLE STUDY OF ATX-MS-1467 IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS: OPEN LABEL UPWARD TITRATION OVER FIVE DOSE LEVELS AND USING TWO ROUTES OF ADMINISTRATION (INTRADERMAL AND SUBCUTANEOUS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ATX MS 1467 (Primary) ; ATX MS 1467 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Apitope Technology
- 12 Feb 2018 Results published in the Neurology
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 Sep 2013 Results have been reported in an Apitope media release. New Gd and total Gd enhancing lesions, on MRI, were decreased with intradermal ATX-MS-1467 but not with subcutaneous ATX-MS-1467.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History