A Phase 2, Randomized, Efficacy and Safety Study of Imprime PGG Injection in Combination With Bevacizumab and Concomitant Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Therapy in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced (Stage IIIB or IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PGG-glucan (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biothera
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of pooled analysis of two phase II trials presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2015 Results published in a Biothera media release.
- 31 May 2015 According to a Biothera media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2015 annual meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).