Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety Between Anastrozole (ZD1033) and Tamoxifen in Pre- and Post-operative Administration Under Goserelin Acetate Treatment for Premenopausal Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Goserelin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAGE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2012 Results of an exploratory analysis of Ki-67 expression published in Cancer.
- 19 Jan 2012 Results published in Lancet Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History