A Multicenter Investigative Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Long-term Administration of Aripiprazole in Combination With Mood Stabilizer for the Treatment of Patients With Bipolar Disorder Experiencing a Manic or Mixed Episode.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Lithium; Valproic acid
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 10 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2008 New trial record.