A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-Label, Long-Term Treatment Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Bapineuzumab (AAB-001) in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease Who Participated in Study AAB-001-201 or AAB-001-102.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors JANSSEN Alzheimer Immunotherapy
- 06 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History