A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Phase II Trial of Sorafenib and Erlotinib or Erlotinib Alone in Previously Treated Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib; Sorafenib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History