A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group-Comparison Trial of Aripiprazole in the Treatment of Patients With Bipolar Disorder Experiencing a Manic or Mixed Episode.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMAZE
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 30 Apr 2012 Results published in the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry.
- 30 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint 'Young-Mania-Rating-Scale' has been met according to results published in the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry.
- 11 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History