A multicenter, investigative study of the safety and efficacy of extended administration of aripiprazole in combination with mood stabilizer [lithium, valproic acid] for the treatment of patients with bipolar disorder experiencing a manic or mixed episode.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 11 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2008 New trial record.