Randomized Phase II Trial of Adjuvant Carboplatin, Docetaxel, Bevacizumab, and Erlotinib Versus Chemotherapy [carboplatin + docetaxel] Alone in Patients With Resected Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Primary analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History