A Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of 100 mg, 150 mg and 200 mg of Proellex® Taken for Seven Days by Healthy Adult Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 11 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients (18) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2008 Added October 2008 as the actual completion date, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by Repros Therapeutics.