A 16-Week, Phase 1, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Naproxen and Ibuprofen-Controlled, Parallel-Group Pharmacological Study, to Assess the Effect of Naproxcinod (375mg and750mg, Bid) Compared to Doses of Naproxen (250mg and 500mg, Bid) and to Ibuprofen (600mg, Tid) on Arterial Blood Pressure as Measured by Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Osteoarthritis Patients With Controlled Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen; Naproxcinod; Naproxen
- Indications Hypertension; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors NicOx
- 30 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 23rd Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension.
- 17 Aug 2010 Resutls reported at 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 04 May 2010 Results presented as a poster at the 25th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH), held in New York, New York, USA on 1-4 May 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History