A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Three Different Doses of Palonosetron Versus Placebo for Preventing Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn Healthcare SA
- 05 Mar 2008 New trial record.
- 02 Mar 2008 Primary endpoint 'Complete clinical response rate' has been met.
- 02 Mar 2008 The US FDA has approved palonosetron for use in postoperative nausea and vomiting based on results from this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History