A Multi-center, Long-term, Open-label Study of [S,S]-Reboxetine (PNU-165442G) Administered Once Daily in Patients With Fibromyalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esreboxetine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 550 as reported by EudraCT.
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Czech Republic) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 17 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.