An Open Label Study to Measure the Efficacy of Fesoterodine (Toviaz) on Continued Detrusor Overactivity in Patients That Have Undergone Treatment for Bladder Outlet Obstruction
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2008 New trial record.